N class Sport Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Can someone tell me the motor/ESC requirement, and approximant cost to run this class.....just got on the ML boat works site and saw a REALLY COOL looking Sport Hydro that can run with a .12 nitro motor, or N class electric motor set up, and I know nothing about this class! Many Thanks, Bill

2S, any Motor and Controller you like. The only limit is the Hull specs. 27" limit... If you race. Remember that the lower the Voltage the Higher amp draw. (less efficient). You will need more than a 120amp controller. A nice Solid Motor like a 1515 neu at about 4400 rpm/v would be great. Any Motor of similar size and spec would be a good choice too. Need at least 6000mah total too.

This is a tough class to get really moving. The only cheaper part is its 2S only. Need good batts too. Good luck I am sure others will chime in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you would be better off get the GP310 from ML boatworks mike is a great guy to talk to, an I feel you will have more people

in Pspec class , or P limited class , if you electric , ( OSE ) offshore electrics is a good site to look at. ALSO, buy a good radio 2.4

JR, Futaba, Hitex. Airtronics, cheap radio = lose boat or crash bad,,,

Yep, you are going to need a 2s controller capable of 240 amp continuous!

I agree with Darryl, go P class MUCH easier on equipment.

Thanks guys! Looks like ill stick to plan "A" and build the Whiplash kit I got for Christmas, and set it up for P Sport Hydro! Sure like the looks of those ML kits though.....maybe down the road.........!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back