My Wife

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to this community and I don't pretend to know you nor you me, but as a fellow human being I can certainly relate to loss, I've had my share. Let me just say my sincerest condolences. I can't imagine living over 4 decades with my beloved and deal with her passing. Stay strong, seek your faith, know that in the end you will reunite one sweet day.

I'm new to this community and I don't pretend to know you nor you me, but as a fellow human being I can certainly relate to loss, I've had my share. Let me just say my sincerest condolences. I can't imagine living over 4 decades with my beloved and deal with her passing. Stay strong, seek your faith, know that in the end you will reunite one sweet day.
thank you so much God will get me through it .

She keep her meds for the day in a bottle she took a lot of meds she had diabetes She picked up the wrong bottle of meds the bottles looked the same and dumped them in her mouth our daughter and granddaughters were on the way here and she got in a hurry and took wrong ones. them over 2 hours later she got sick then she looked and said I took the wrong meds most of what she took was for gout it was downhill from there they did everything they could. I loved her so much for 43 years i don't know to go on without her !

Back