My New Toy from the BEST WIFE EVER ! ! !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

So the hype for Christmas day was on. . . opened up a 60 Crapshooter from the best wife ever for Christmas.

I am so excited to own one of these I still can't believe it, we where over her mom's house Christmas day for about 2.5 hours, I told her it was time to go as I was having withdrawals and needed to see my new toy.

what an honor to own such a piece of art and craftsmanship,, UNBELIEVABLE! ! !

Cannot wait to put hit the pond. . .

Doug

60 Crapshooter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug she OWNS you now boy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously that's one hell of a present to find under the tree. B)

I agree Ray, drove one in Louisiana and knees where knockin.

Don, she can own me anytime for a gift like that. . .

Your one lucky man..there just might be an xtra spot open for 60 hydro at the winternats..get that boat in the water asap!! start testing...keep in touch with wayne if your interested in joining us

in florida for 60hydro

I agree Ray, drove one in Louisiana and knees where knockin.

Don, she can own me anytime for a gift like that. . .
Yeah but we don't want to see you postin' the blues later on 'cause she won't let you out to play with your Shooter. :p
A way cool Christmas gift from an even cooler wife, you better take good care of that awesome lady of yours. ;)

Sooooo...................... what did you get her for Christmas? :D

A big box of Money. . .lol. . . I'm sure Jeni will post some pics. . .

Your one lucky man..there just might be an xtra spot open for 60 hydro at the winternats..get that boat in the water asap!! start testing...keep in touch with wayne if your interested in joining us

in florida for 60hydro
OH NO NO NO. . .not gonna happen, no rushing on this jewel. Might see it at the Internats, but probly won't race it until Hobart, gonna shoot for one of those green jackets, and racing Stu with this boat is gonna be priceless.

I'm comin for ya Stu ! ! ! :eek: The Hi-Tech Rednecks got a new toy :(

OK, how many other guys are thinking that you need a wife like that? Yeah, I thought so, a lot of you including me.

Doug, i'm sure that Stu is just a shakin' in his boots all skeered and everything! :D

I'd advise Depends instead of Hanes as they'll last through a heat.

Doug.....very impressive! Kerri is quite a woman. I'm even more impressed that she found one. You are going to love this boat and I look forward to watching you shake. :)

This is Kerri,

I had to keep this a secret from him for 4 months! It about drove me crazy but I'm glad he is happy, in fact he is so happy, he even offered to help me clean the house up this evening! And to his credit he did give me an awesome gift as well, what woman wouldn't love a big ol box of money!! I've been wanting hardwood floors for years, looks like I'm finally going to get them!

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas as well!

Kerri

Back