My JAE 20

Help Support intlwaters.com:

ChrisHerzog

ChrisHerzog

Just about done with this one. Waiting on a tank and some props and we are ready to go run!

Attachments

BrianNeumann

Fantastic looking JAE 20 !!! Great job on the build, she looks clean! I’m hoping to build one myself soon. posts like yours help motivate me. especially when you see the small details like your pics showed. It gives a beginner builder new ideas to try or a different way of doing something. Thanks for sharing!
Brian Neumann

ChrisHerzog

Fantastic looking JAE 20 !!! Great job on the build, she looks clean! I’m hoping to build one myself soon. posts like yours help motivate me. especially when you see the small details like your pics showed. It gives a beginner builder new ideas to try or a different way of doing something. Thanks for sharing!
Brian Neumann
Thanks for the kind words man I really appreciate it.
This is a great little kit for both beginners and guys that have been after it for a while. It not hard to build at all and the instructions are really well written. If you end up getting the kit I suggest you go ahead and get his complete hardware kit as well. You will have everything less the motor/pipe and cowl but Zip kits does have a cowl available if you want one. I made my own on this boat.

If you pull the trigger on it and have any problems building it, send me a PM and I help you through it but it’s not hard and it’s kind of fun to build!!

ALLAN YUEN

It ran really well. I only put it in the water twice because of the rain but it looked pretty **** good. I had an issue with the servo on the mixture control so it ran rich but all in all very happy with it.
What size of prop did you run ?

ChrisHerzog

I think his wife went 104 mph with his own design hull, he use to build 12 pipes.
I just bought a JAE and was surprised as how fast it was. Nothing like what he is doing but we had a blast. I was letting the guys out there take turns driving it.

KenOlvis

Truex used a Pico .12 Power went 103mph + with JAE based boat [flat plane].....

Last edited:

Latest posts