My bad news (always in pairs)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparbarn Jr

Well I hurt my back last Thursday. Went to the doctor today and found out I have a ruptured disc and have to have surgery to either fuse my S1 and L1 vertabret or (hopefully) put in a prostetic disc/spacer. :( I guess I will have plenty of time to get ready for the WTC. :)

Please send your prayers to Don Huff, as I will be fine as always. I am more worried for him than myself.

sorry to hear that boss,,, at least you live in the evolution times...lol... surgery gets easier every day for an experienced surgeon... best of luck to you,,,, gonna have to send "ole dad" over for some grand kid time....lol...

take care man,,,best of luck to you...

alden

I have had disk surgery in the past, L4, L5 and S1. (at the same time)

Do EXACTLY what they say for post op and you will be fine.

If they tell you NOT to go in the car after you get home for X amount of weeks, do just taht, DON'T go

out for a drive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

One thing you will find, when the weather changes you can deffinately feel it in the area of the surgery.

Hope you get thru it ok and have a great recovery.

Carl

dammit man :( !! that really sux, kid. listen to carl, do EXACTLY what the doctors say. my knee is a fine example of not doing just that. i'll call this weekend, i should have plenty of time, 24 to 30 inches of snow expected here. work is putting me in a motel close to the shop, so i can be available to fix what they tear up. boy, is your mother pissed about it. but, 65 miles from home to work, a lot of snow, no other option. vdot won't wait ....... lanney & melissa get to babysit her :rolleyes: . btw, a phone call woulda been nice :huh: .

man i feel your pain

had that happend about 10yrs ago.. and resently with my latest disc.. pinched a nerver that goes right thru my thigh.. put me in the er for 5 days right after little man was born.. i was supposed to do surgery.. i ended up doing a decompresion table from the cyro.. worked amazing.

but my left thigh muscle got attacked and now has atrophy..

do like carl said.. listen to them.. and after this is over with.. remember, if it looks heavy DON"T LIFT IT.

one other thing.. and this will help in the long term. look at a pair of shoes from this place http://www.zcoil.com/

at first i thought they was a joke.. they are exspensive.. but i tell ya what man. i will NEVER EVER own anything else for shoes.. they are night and day difference that normal shoes.. WELL WELL worth the money.

even zaker and rod g. thought they was cool lol.

take care

chris

Hey Man;

I totally agree with your Dad.

A phone call would have been nice.

:angry: :angry:

now, go and give him a call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl

Hey Man;

I totally agree with your Dad.

A phone call would have been nice.

:angry: :angry:

now, go and give him a call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl

I did before my original post, mom didn't bother to tell him........thanx mom

man i feel your pain

had that happend about 10yrs ago.. and resently with my latest disc.. pinched a nerver that goes right thru my thigh.. put me in the er for 5 days right after little man was born.. i was supposed to do surgery.. i ended up doing a decompresion table from the cyro.. worked amazing.

but my left thigh muscle got attacked and now has atrophy..

do like carl said.. listen to them.. and after this is over with.. remember, if it looks heavy DON"T LIFT IT.

one other thing.. and this will help in the long term. look at a pair of shoes from this place http://www.zcoil.com/

at first i thought they was a joke.. they are exspensive.. but i tell ya what man. i will NEVER EVER own anything else for shoes.. they are night and day difference that normal shoes.. WELL WELL worth the money.

even zaker and rod g. thought they was cool lol.

take care

chris

My doctor has already suggested them to me....I think they are kinda cool looking! B)

Latest posts

Back