• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mutt for Sale on e-bay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad price, the Mutt II holds all the NAMBA Sport 40 records, IMPBA strait line record holder. It is also the only hull to be driven to 3 NAMBA Sport 40 II , and one B hydro National wins by one driver in the history of NAMBA. Did I mention they are darn near impossible to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad price, the Mutt II holds all the NAMBA Sport 40 records, IMPBA strait line record holder. It is also the only hull to be driven to 3 NAMBA Sport 40 II , and one B hydro National wins by one driver in the history of NAMBA. Did I mention they are darn near impossible to get.
Fine boats with plenty of room. Mike

Rokie, you must have too many boats or something. That is one excellent boat. Same tanks as in mine. I just turned a 1:27 with mine in one heat here at 2200' altitude this past weekend. They can handle all the power you can throw at it. Good deal for someone.....I know a guy here that may be interested.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back