• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Mutt on E-Bay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am heading out to CA and will be near Grass Valley. I plan on making a trip up to see him. That Mutt has a Nelson motor in there not an OS. He has about 8 other boats too several with the square head 15cc OPS.

I am heading out to CA and will be near Grass Valley. I plan on making a trip up to see him. That Mutt has a Nelson motor in there not an OS. He has about 8 other boats too several with the square head 15cc OPS.

Please let me know if any of the black case ops boats or motors are worth a darn .. if you aren't interested in them, I may be... Thanks!!

Frank, what are you willing to pay for them? I have asked the seller if he is willing to split the hulls from the engines. These are on consignment from a deceased boater who's family put them in a local shop.

when are you coming out here to my neck of the woods???

Curious if these are Jim angiers boats. I used to race for him and some look familiar and he made his stands just like that. Lived in Colfax not far from grass valley

I visited the shop that had the boats for sale. The Mutt had sold to someone in WA along with the yellow and red canard. The 60 Twin Craft mono has a decent shape 67 green head in it. The Maus sport 40 has a nice 45RS evo motor with decent pinch. The AM Titan 40 mono has a newer AA45 in it. The seaducer 45 has a newish Nova 45 in there. The AM 36” sprintcat has a well used 45rs red head and the AM sprintcat 90 has the OPS 90 black head in OK shape. The scales are in decent shape as well.

I visited the shop that had the boats for sale. The Mutt had sold to someone in WA along with the yellow and red canard. The 60 Twin Craft mono has a decent shape 67 green head in it. The Maus sport 40 has a nice 45RS evo motor with decent pinch. The AM Titan 40 mono has a newer AA45 in it. The seaducer 45 has a newish Nova 45 in there. The AM 36” sprintcat has a well used 45rs red head and the AM sprintcat 90 has the OPS 90 black head in OK shape. The scales are in decent shape as well.
What about the red and yellow Peterson sport hydro

Latest posts

Back