Mt. Vernon IL Oct 17-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added Dmono to rcracingevents if anyone that has entered wants to run dmono let me know and i will add you in!

BIG THANKS to Ron Shaw with Novarossi for sponsoring B & D Hydro and providing prizes to both of those class winners along with prizes for the raffle we really apperciate it!!

Add me to the scale boat list just sign up for this great race....

Doug Shepherd

Last edited:
Jeff i added you for now i think we will be good without you but if you want to bring it thatd be great jut let me know

Thanks to all the racers that plan on attending you all have exceeded mine and the clubs expectations of how many entries we would get!! With that being said today will be last day of full entry starting tomorrow we will start filling out classes to full heats of 6 so if you are planning on coming and haven't entered please do so today!

Sam I have all the entries loaded into RaCE Manager so let me know if you add someone outside of the online entry.

Also I may have to scratch Thunderboat as mine is still not ready, been waiting 3 months now and really expected it to be in my hands by now. Maybe I can find a loaner but not sure.

Ron

Sam I have all the entries loaded into RaCE Manager so let me know if you add someone outside of the online entry.

Also I may have to scratch Thunderboat as mine is still not ready, been waiting 3 months now and really expected it to be in my hands by now. Maybe I can find a loaner but not sure.

Ron
Thanks Ron i think all entries are in for now im really glad you are coming it will be a lot easier to use RaCE Manger after you teach us!

Dam I was wanting to come,my work schedule is not working out for me!,I have a new D-hydro and finally have the mono (gas)running good,will have the hole stable of boats fixed for 2016,gas and nitro!!!!,have fun guys and race em and try not to wreck them,it should be great!

Latest posts

Back