Mt. Vernon IL Oct 17-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we made it home. Thanks guys for a great weekend and hospitality.

Nice traveling trophies. My wife woke me up this morning and said, "does this mean you have to go back next year?".

Yep.

Anybody posted who won't what classes? Who won't Bam racing products & Tee Shirt?
Kyle Jacobs boyfriend Chad won the shirt... I will post results tonight...

Thanks to everyone who came we were a bit undermanned but we got through it we look to improve things for the future! Big thanks to Kyle Jacobs and Aaron Johnson for helping out with pit boss all weekend!

Thanks to our sponsors:

NovaRossi marine USA

BAM Racing

Props 4 U

Wesley's Custom Graphics

Looking forward to seeing you all next year!

Ripley's Believe it or not.........the myth is no longer a myth.............Loch Ness from the great North is REAL

I saw a wild video of Brad racing our Circus Canard in one of the 1/8 Scale heats from the past weekend's race. If I didn't see it for myself, I would've thought brother was off his rocker. Brad was going through buoy's 4 and 5 after the start of race and then out of no where, the Loch Ness Monster came from the below the great waters of "Lake Kooch-a-tory", then the monster took a huge bite from the side of the boat. He must of been waiting for that right moment, when he saw a wild looking canard shaped fish.......saying to himself.....I'm going to get me some of that.

Darn, I had to drive 14-hours to Orlando last week to see 1000-leagues Under the Sea, when 2-hours from home it was in the lake........All I can say is, let's glue that baby up and next year is going to be a good one....fun fun fun

IMG_8509.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great time at the mount Vernon race gotta thank Steve Peterson for all his help .Thanks to Kyle for all her help this past weekend First time I ever saw hot air balloons come down in the middle of an Rc pond and take off I hope somebody has some pictures. Gus Dolsen .

Sam,

Let me know when the results are available?

I already know of a few of the winners.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Had a great time sat was a complete bust for everyone cold and super windy but still fun

Sunday weather was much better. Will be back for sure

Great seeing some friends from the past and making new ones. See you all next year
default_wink.png

All of the Thunderboaters did so great to make the race awesome. Thanks to everyone who showed up and made it a fun weekend. I'll see everyone next year.

Awesome racing,great job Stl. see ya in the spring.

P.s. Don't change course a bit like shorter straights and close to the buoys.....

RTR

Rich Zimmerman

Jeff Austin

Rick Baker

B SPT TUNNEL

Wayne George

Jeff Young

David Hall

SPORT 20

Davy Preusse

Phil Thomas

Alex Hildreth