• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjs

Hey guys, I have been trying to cut down the amount of stuff that I have laying around, but now I am moving and I don't have the space to take it with me. It all needs to go, so please make offers if the listed price doesn't work for you.

1. SOLD

2. H&M Eco hull- Comes with all hardware. Just add electronics and go. This is brand new. $85 plus shipping.

3. Andy Kunz UL-1- This is assembled and has carbon fiber booms for reinforcement. Brand new. Still needs trimmed. $80 plus shipping.

4. El Lobo 2- Fiberglass with motor mount, stuffing tube, and servo mount. Needs paint. $40 plus shipping.

5. El Lobo 2- Wood with motor mount, stuffing tube, and strut bracket. $45 plus shipping.

6. SOLD

7. SOLD

8. SOLD

9. LRP IPC V7.1 ESC- Have original box and all extras and paperwork. Like new. $50 plus shipping. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

10. Novak Spy ESC- $15 plus shipping. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I can ship stuff together to reduce costs if you buy more than one item.

This stuff needs to go.

Thank you.

-Chris

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back