Money owed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sorry ,, i am not angry at anyone ,, i am not a angry person at all ,,i didnt even think about the caps at all ,, i will use caps only were i should guys ,, i am new here and want to make friends i def do not want anyone mad at me ,, i am just getting back into the boat scene ,, sorry to anyone i may have seemed mad at or offened ,, i never thought about my caps ,,thank you for understanding ,,

thank you ;;; Ed

Everyone needs to just chill. Mistakes are made and simple explanations work. Don't talk down to us because we are all equal. No transaction was made so courtesy should be the word of the day.

Rick ts all good ,, sometimes i need someone to put me in my place lol

Thank you Ed

I have bought many tanks over the years from Walt, its the same everytime tank comes in and I either paypal or send a money order. It is pretty simple math to me, and the tanks are a pretty cheap equation in the build process of a boat. So I will never understand why try to cheat a guy out of 50 bucks or so.

Beau

I am looking for E Jeremy Middlebrooks and Doug Shepard, these two men have ordered and received their fuel tanks over 7 months ago, and will not answer me either via email or letter.

I am sorry for having to put this on IW but I have no other options, other than go to a collection agency

Thanks

Walt Barney
Doug Shepard is the "ONLY" person who owes me money since the 80's. For all the work I have done for people over the years. I hope to meet him in June at Nitro Nats. Doesn't make Scale Hull's,or is this a different person?

I know a person who owes a good friend of ours two Rossi 45's. It's been more than 5 years. I talked to this person at a race last October who had the engines and he said they were on the shelf in his garage. I explained to him that our friend felt like he was getting screwed out of his two engines. I thought that our friend would stick them in the mail after our little talk. Still no engines. I won't name names, but I have known this person for years. We get along fine. He is very generous with sharing information when I or other people need it. You need to do the right thing here, son..............send the engines back to who they belong to.

Dick Tyndall

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow nice to see that how's this so call community feels.I barely got my login information back and this is what I find when I login. welt I sent you back those thanks as they did not fit.and I also never even asked you to send me the tanks.

Wow nice to see that how's this so call community feels.I barely got my login information back and this is what I find when I login. welt I sent you back those thanks as they did not fit.and I also never even asked you to send me the tanks.

I add a note I like to thank everybody for talkin so bad for a person who just suffered the Houston flooding. yeah the nice to see the people think we're scumbags down here and doing the flood and we still haven't gotten back on our feet. appreciate everybody on this form complete disgust.

Mind your manners people.
Never received the tanks and was never told they were coming back, Tanks were sent before the Houston flood.

And just to let you know we went thru a hurricane here in Fl. also, and now all damages have been repaired with no insurance.

this matter is closed.

Walt Barney

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back