Modifying Prop's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Kenny

Hello Guys;

I am looking for any and all the information I can get about modifying props, be it web page's, book's, what ever. Also about making the tools to do the different jobs. I have access to all the machining tools one would need to make them.

Thanks in advance

Tom

Mike P., Glad you liked our posts on Carlos' site and got something out of the drawings and pictures. Carlos and I usually hang out on Jim's Gas board.

That is a cool site ;D.

It would be good if somone wrote a tech. article for this site covering things like what to look for when playing around with props. Like initial prop selection and cup / pitch / cutting the prop for particular effects.

I would but I'm a novice when it comes to prop's.

Tim

Man,

I tell you for the time, effort and money I suggest calling Bob Austin at the Prop Works. Bob does a great job. But which ever route you take,,,good luck,,,and many roostertails!!!

Man,

I tell you for the time, effort and money I suggest calling Bob Austin at the Prop Works. Bob does a great job. But which ever route you take,,,good luck,,,and many roostertails!!!

Wrong side of the world for me :'( Like to learn for myself too and I'm certain there are other's on this site who are the same.

Finding people who know a lot about props, and are willing to tell you is hard!

I have spent a lot of money on props, buying, cutting and twisting. Now with a tacho, GPS, radar and pitch guage I should be able to work out what is really happening when I try stuff. Expensive process tho...

Nitrocrazed racing: Experience can be expensive.

Hey Tim,,,

I lived in Sydney for a year back in 95-96. I loved it!!!!!! If you have luck learning about the props that would be great. I have seen a few guys try,,,and well the results were not nearly as impressive as those from someone who has the equipment and knowledge.

Oh,, by the way I lived in Glebe. Man what a difference from Mississippi. But we made some wonderful friends there. Still speak with them from time to time.

Good luck to ya,,,

Neal Haddon

No worries mate,,,,,

Back