Mod Vp hull specs link?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO - I kinda knew you our Junker would ask first :lol:

No worries , I'm staying with what I have, just saw something along the mono lines that got me wondering :rolleyes:

Thinking about running at Brandon for a few next Sunday- you guys in- we have lots to talk about.

Andy

No worries , I'm staying with what I have, just saw something along the mono lines that got me wondering :rolleyes:

Thinking about running at Brandon for a few next Sunday- you guys in- we have lots to talk about.

Andy
Andy,

Post your email and I will send you the Mod VP rules Mark Hopper sent me... ;)

i will be outa town finding lil shell signs in the water, but we all need to get together soon. even if its a beer and dinner

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy
Andy,

[email protected]

Andy
Andy,

[email protected]
Andy,

I just sent the Mod VP rules to you. If anyone else needs them just PM me your email address. Thanks.

thats a good looking buntch of boats just cant figger out witch one to BUY
Come down to Fla late Oct for the best tunnel racing in the land next to the Tunnel Championships -

You can see who has the biggest dog in the hunt and go from there :eek:

Take a good look at the rules then decide what you want. Use a mono, a modded mono or a modded tunnel hull. Or build your own boat like I did. Many ways to make your weapon for this class. Part of what makes it fun. It is very much a drivers class.

Marty, we arent buying anything. We can build one though :)

Drew, or anyone else, if setting on a setup table/board, does the center ski actually touch the board?

I tried to make those rules as detailed as possible and keep it simple at the same time. Would be cool to see some new and different hulls at the next race. To increase the fun factor we try to get all who race the class to pick your vintage full scale outboard of choice. Merc, Johnson, Evinrude, Chrysler and I suppose Yamaha too since they did race some years ago. It is really cool to have a full field of boats looking like vintage factory rigs. No engine cowling is required but encouraged as are above mentioned decals and stuff.

HEY WINDEX - LOOK WHAT I FOUND :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeeeeep- thats your ModVp B)

1zyk8zk.jpg

Now we just gotta get your rocket/hat and boat to ya - hell your driving down here :lol:

Mark did the accent color on the cowl in the gel- its sweet.

Andy

Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

The trophy looks cools as hell with Marks cowl on it btw .........

30setcm.jpg

Latest posts

Back