• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ML GP 265 special lite version for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I need to start making room and raising funds for a new project. The first item I'm trying to sell is a special lite weight GP 265 that Mike made for me. I was planning on making it as a Sport .12 heat racing boat with a Nova .12. I have pretty much finished the sponsons, but the rest of the kit is exactly as Mike sent it to me. Asking $100 plus shipping and PP fees.

Thanks!

GQ

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0256.JPG

I thought it was the one you sent...maybe I picked the wrong one from the shop. Anyway, I have the correct cowling for the kit.

Anybody want to make me an offer? This could be an awesome boat!!

GQ

yeah, not sure what that is! haha. Looked cool, I was gonna ask to see more of it!

HI

I will take it provided shipping cost is reasonable. I reside in California zip code 91702 please let me know the total including shipping.

Thanks

Back