ML Boatworks RSX240 , The little brother to the RSX310, 24", 2s lipo- N FE Rigger!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

I'll wait for you to get the cowl and the turn fin, that way we can save on the shipping. I'm not that impatient, only a little.

Bob

RSX240 Mold turned out perfect! Just need to trim, and polish! Turn fins have been ordered, and this will go on sale later this week! Mike

20161219_065100_zps2ynchmcl.jpg

Mike,

Let me know when you're ready to ship, and I'll send you payment. Just in time for my birthday on Wednesday.

Regards,

Bob

This is now on the website, sale price is still going, but ends soon. Sport 12 size stainless fin is also available with your kit purchase! Thanks, Mike

The first cowling is out of the mold, and its for your kit Bob! Its next to the RSX310 cowl.

20170106_070210_zps7yropo71.jpg

Mike,

Looks great, as usual. You are a creative building machine. Incredible! Can't wait to get it.

Bob

Hi Mike,

Not yet. I'm struggling to get my other boats up and running. I had a bunch of rework and rebuilding to do and I've been a slacker all winter. The RSX 310 is just about ready to go. Just needs a couple hours more work. One of my big holdups has been doing paint work. No place to do it in the winter. One of the drawbacks of living in Montana. I'm trying to figure out a way to post photos. When I figure it out, I'll post some.

Regards,

Bob

Get a photobucket account, upload them there, then copy the link, and add that link to the little picture button in the "post" section on your screen right now.

Latest posts

Back