ML Boatworks Outrigger laser cut stands- Template for custom designs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
I have been receiving a lot of requests for custom Outrigger stands lately, so I made a template that will make it easy for everyone to give me those dimensions, and quickly finish a design for you. Below is the template, and some images of what the stands look like. They are usually (2) layers of 1/4" thick birch ply, and utilize 3/4" dowel rods (buyer supplies these, get from local hardware store). Feel free to shoot me a pm with dimensions of what you may need, and I will get it done! Thanks, Mike

MLBoatworks-OutriggerStandTemplate_zpsmtrdjm1t.jpg

Insane G6 gas stand:

RS-IG6_zpsf5b5da2e.jpg

Crapshooter .67 stand. Crapshooter .45 stand is available already as well:

RS-Crapshooter67_zpse042e275.jpg

Universal, adjustable stand. One of 3 I currently offer.

RS-SG1830_zps76913b34.jpg

Thanks Tyler, I hope it will simplify what is needed to create these for people. It's just hard to explain over the phone or email, haha

Mike,

If I could make a comment without offending you or anyone, why do or dont you incorporate a prop guard on the back of your stands? Just a suggestion other than that they look sweet.

Thanks Beau

It's no problem Beau. I have had that question come up before. I am not sure what the rules are on designing one. Does Namba have them somewhere in their book? I would be happy to give it a try if it is needed. Thanks for the suggestion! Mike

It's no problem Beau. I have had that question come up before. I am not sure what the rules are on designing one. Does Namba have them somewhere in their book? I would be happy to give it a try if it is needed. Thanks for the suggestion! Mike
Per Namba rules all boaters are required to have a prop guard on all there boats. Not sure if all clubs use them or in enforce the rule.

BEau

Back