ML BOATWORKS LASER CUT 1/10th, 1/8th, GAS Scale Wood Unlimited Hydroplane Framing Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Glad you like them. Here are some pics of my finally finished (was waiting on the driver, steering wheel, stacks, etc) Executone. Mike

DSCF0133.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

DSCF0135.jpg

95-96 T3 finished. It was close to the T6, but had some sponson changes and non trip changes. Its good to go tho!

Thriftway Too in 1/6th scale is now done for the big electric guys! Mike

Some pics of the T6 (Albert Lee Appliance) build. Build thread in the Scale forum. Mike

DSCF2235Large.jpg

DSCF2236Large.jpg

DSCF2237Large.jpg

DSCF2238Large.jpg

I also got the 8255 and Dominos Pizza cowl mold done this weekend, and got the first part pulled from it yesterday. As you can see with the first pic of my Executone, the cockpit is to far back and sloped to low so I had to come up with something better. With the new cowl, you can see the cockpit is more forward, and has a better front slope. Turned out really good! This cowling will be available for purchase as well for $70 shipped if anyone needs one (aka John Seabold!) Enjoy, Mike

DSCF2239Large.jpg

DSCF2240Large.jpg

DSCF2241Large.jpg

DSCF2242Large.jpg

DSCF2243Large.jpg

DSCF2244Large.jpg

Hey Mike did you get the e mail I sent concerning the 2 framing kits I ordered from you. Mark

No I did not Mark. I sent you a PM regarding that same question! Please let me know what it was about! Mike

Lobster kit is about 90% done. And let me tell you, its going to be one complex, excellent fitting kit. I have toy tabbed everything possible to make the hull structurally sound as possible. I will be building one of these for myself...lol, like I need another kit! Mike

Hey Dan, Yes I did. I apologize for not replying. I was actually down like a tipped cow from Sunday to Thursday night with Strep Throat. Talk soon, Mike

16 HOURS OF DESIGN TIME, and the T4 '94 Budweiser is complete. This is by far the most complex kit yet, but very very complete. I honestly, do not recommend a first time builder even consider this kit! Mike

Pics of the lobster, blueblaster and the huge 1/6th scale thriftway too FE hull are in the Sport/ Scale hydro forum! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back