ML boatworks GP335 and GP265

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig dawson

hi...was wondering if there are any instructions or directions on building either of them......dont know if they get sent out with instructions as nothing came with mine....any help would be much appreciated....cheers craig

Why not asking Mike Luszcz himself ? > (252)717-6282 or jamesmluszcz[at]hotmail[dot]com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just woke up, haven't checked email yet. Yes, I have a pdf file with 130 pages of instructions. I will get that to you asap. Thanks, Mike

File has been sent Larry!

If anyone else needs the instructions, weather you have a kit, or are looking into one, just shoot me a pm, or post your email here and I will send the pdf file out. I wish I could offer it as a printed file with the kit, but its over 130 pages long, and full of color pictures, and step by step info that is intended to help the new builders get a feel for not skipping ahead, but rather planning for the next move! I hope this approach helps! Mike

Jim, Just sent you a pm back requesting your email address. I have to head to a jobsite to take more water samples on a new system. I will shoot you the file via email when I get back on my computer. Thanks, MIke

File has been sent Larry!

If anyone else needs the instructions, weather you have a kit, or are looking into one, just shoot me a pm, or post your email here and I will send the pdf file out. I wish I could offer it as a printed file with the kit, but its over 130 pages long, and full of color pictures, and step by step info that is intended to help the new builders get a feel for not skipping ahead, but rather planning for the next move! I hope this approach helps! Mike
Thanks Mike.

I just spent some time, and cleaned up the instruction manual. Its now only 32 pages vs 130+. Same info, just done cleaner. Mike

In probably a week. I will be posting the px335 33.5" tunnel build tomorrow, and its just a bigger 300 basically. Do you have a kit?

hi mike....any chance of getting a copy of the revised plans....have built both sponsors so far...really enjoying it as it is my first boat kit I have built...everything inter locking together nicely....cheers craig

Craig, I will email u them today. Working from my phone right now. Also, go by what the frame says when it comes to stacking the nosing layers. The instructions were from the gp310, and you gp265 will use less layers, and i think the gp335 uses more!

Also, check the outboard forum for the PX335 build instructions. These will also help guide people along with the px300. I am starting the px300 sponsons tonight so look for that soon!

Back