ML Boatworks FE Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I plan on rebuilding my fleet. I sold off everything to put money towards a laser cutter...which at this point I am just hoping still happens....None the less, I will rebuild, its short term! Mike

Mikey, I have a boat or two you can borrow in the interim also. Plus you can run your gas boat in Gas Mono and Offshore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the offers guys, unfortunately, I would never run someone elses boat. I would be pretty upset if I messed one up. Does anyone know if the Jacksonville, NC lake is going to be a race site this year? Mike

Hey I don't mind if you wreck one of my boats. I just do not want to be around if someone hits your boat... or any one elses that you have built. I know you consider each and every one of them your baby. At least thats what I've been told. :lol:

I havent talked to Luis in a couple weeks. Maybe Don has the big scoop but from what I gather about the pond aquisition, they want to do it right and are taking it slow. Whether it happens this year or down the line, it will be nice having another venue in the southern part of the district. The D12 meeting is coming up next month so I'm sure we'll get more info at that time. We (the Capitol Club) are looking at possibly hosting a second race on the last weekend in August which is traditionally ODMBA's weekend. If the Chesapeake Pond comes back on line, we will be happy to give the date to Dick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back