ML Boatworks FE Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Smock

Took the Squire Shop out for her maiden voyage today. I had a couple of short shake down runs, This was the third time in the pond and running some laps with Mr. Bellinger's Dawg. B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-d6chMyg&feature=youtu.be Video quality is not the best. :(

Neu 1527 1.5Y, Shultze 40.160, 10s Hyperion 5500 35c, Octura de-tongued X450 3

Awesome boat Mike!! Thank you sir.

Many thanks to Mike Luszcz and Don Ferette for the set up advice.

D.

Eight Scale build and maiden voyage 009.jpg

Eight Scale build and maiden voyage 010.jpg

Eight Scale build and maiden voyage 012.jpg

Eight Scale build and maiden voyage 018.jpg

Eight Scale build and maiden voyage 019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, after only three runs to have it set up that well is awesome! U come in from lane 20 your are gonna be tough to beat Doug. This gives me sellers remorse! Hahaha, so glad you are happy with the purchase! I look forward to your future with it! Mike

Very nice work and runs great. Love the plumbing. Bring it up to D12 this year. :)

Dang, Doug......

Great run the setup looks perfect......

Beautiful Boat....

Not so sure about getting into scale now.... Oh yes second thoughts.

Awesome Doug! I am modifying the sponsons on Don,s SAW scale Oberto for heat racing. What prop and 1500 series motor should I use on original setup? I have a bunch of 1455, x450 three blades used on my monos years ago.

Gonna put a baseball card on the prop for some noise though! Maybe we can get together and do some electric racing.

John

Awesome Doug! I am modifying the sponsons on Don,s SAW scale Oberto for heat racing. What prop and 1500 series motor should I use on original setup? I have a bunch of 1455, x450 three blades used on my monos years ago.

Gonna put a baseball card on the prop for some noise though! Maybe we can get together and do some electric racing.

John
Patience grasshoppa, I should be able to hook you up with the same set up I recommended to Doug and you saw how well that works. :D

hahaha... *Arm around Shoulder*... "come here friend, drink this coolaid"
LOL

John I'm running a 1527 1.5y and a Smocktura :p X450 3 (thanks Don) to run with the 60s here in D13. B)

If the boat proves to be too fast (or slow) I will adjust accordingly. ;)

I'm looking forward to getting back to D12 to race with you guys.

Back