miss vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Ballard

I have been rc boating about one year and I have a miss vegas but don't know which one. How many miss vegas are there and how do you tell the difference. I play with the boat as a hobby and don't plane to race but I would like to take advantage of some of the mods for this boat, any help would be great. Than You

Well

Im sure there are more things.

Two things I did to mine and ran competitively and did very well is..

Change the pipe to a 21 mac pipe and convert the flex assy to a 150 x full 3/16" shaft so you can play with 3/16" props.

Put a third channel for on the water adjustment will make running more productive.

I will look when I get home for those sizes.

There are two versions of the Vegas. First Gen has the.18 OS aquacarft motor and sponsen height is short. The 2nd Gen has a Supertiger .18 motor and has sponson mod done and is higher. If you have the time there is a lot of info already on here. Save you time a Octura Y535 prop is the best with these boats. And a Grim turn fin from Aquacarft. Sharpen the rudder, turn fin and balance and sharpen prop should be good to go. Also blue printing the bottom of the boat. Take sand fin sand paper and sand the bottom smooth. Here's a link that goes into more info http://www.rcboatmag.com/race-prep-your-rtr/ Hope this helps.

Back