• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miss Vegas with OS 18 Tz

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know shane. last question and the check is in the mail......seriously is that engine total junk or does it have any compression left. and that includes 4.95 to ship right?

I know shane. last question and the check is in the mail......seriously is that engine total junk or does it have any compression left. and that includes 4.95 to ship right?
The engine is in great shape and has plenty of compression. yes I will include shipping in that price. It has only been run about a dozen times.

The engine is in great shape and has plenty of compression. yes I will include shipping in that price. It has only been run about a dozen times.
What is your bottom line on the hull and hardware? Hardware is not really needed but I am interested in another hull. That is if I did not miss it being sold already lol.

What is your bottom line on the hull and hardware? Hardware is not really needed but I am interested in another hull. That is if I did not miss it being sold already lol.
The hull and hardware is sold pending funds. If it falls through I will let you know opio. Motor is still available.

well if i know rob he will get that motor, hes a TZ hog lol thanks man

:D How do I pay for it, you want paypal or drop a money order first class (that means I'll take it)

Latest posts

Back