• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miss Vegas with OS 18 Tz

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put this boat together with plans to race, but I won't be so its up for sale.

$275+shipping
good luck on that price trust me i know. :(
worse case, I can always keep it. Never know though, maybe someone will buy it.
i just had the boat listed for about 3 weeks on here for $175.00 with the tz also and no bites. everyone wants to steal stuff these days.i finally had to split it up and sold the engine on here and the boat on ebay. i almost got what i wanted buy doing it that way.

well like i have posted on other sites, WHERES the pics???????

go look....... another site.......... and the first time you posted it on another site......

go look....... another site.......... and the first time you posted it on another site......

Geez you guys really need help. I just posted that tonight and you are getting all butt hurt over pictures and I haven't even been back to the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
you had it posted before lots of people were wanting pics.... but well never mind,

How Much For The TZ? Standard Crank? header pipe flywheel collet? I will take it if the Price is right and In good condition.

Latest posts

Back