• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miss Vegas/ Sport 21 with CMB 21 ls greeny

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Hey guys,

I need to pay for parts for my new 90 rigger so this one has got to go.. I have gone through all of the steps to make it legal for sport21 competition. I have pics of the entire process if you would like to see them i will shoot you a link. they would take up too much space on here. The cmb has new bearings installed had it out once since the new bearings were put in. I haven"t had time to tune it again the last time i ran it was in january before the new bearings were installed. The boat runs great, need a little turn fin tuning and she'll be perfect for a heat race boat. I will sell the boat with rigged minus throttle and 3rd channel servos for 300.00. just need to get it out of here. here are a few pics of the inside of the boat... Ryon posted some pics of me fetching it in general.... i attach the link.. I have installed stringers and a custom fg radio box as well.

thanks guys,

zach

Zach,

Sorry, I thought it was a Valvola 21.

Let Me Know Please,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Back