• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

miss vegas, seaducer sd3 20 , glow plugs , thunderboat, ect..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greg and beau .. your seducer and plugs shipped today.. thank you .. fred i am working on a quote for you for the t boat and robin i am sending a pm here promptly.. thanks guys

tk ... also i am posting pics and list of all other stuff here today soon.

miss vegas duece been ran 2 times, belt start modded, mac pipe , still have stickers that are not on it no radio..200.00 shipped in us48

HI Terry would you take $150 for it no shipping. I can pick it up or get Peter to get it for me.

PHIL T
phil how about 175.00 splitting the difference and you get the good prop with it. .. paypal is [email protected] and getting it to pete will be easy as going to work a bit early and dropping it off, thanks if that works for you.

tk
PP sent, Terry call Peter. I let him know that you will drop it off. Dont forget any extra goodies that go with the boat. Thanks PHIL T

miss vegas duece been ran 2 times, belt start modded, mac pipe , still have stickers that are not on it no radio..200.00 shipped in us48

HI Terry would you take $150 for it no shipping. I can pick it up or get Peter to get it for me.

PHIL T
phil how about 175.00 splitting the difference and you get the good prop with it. .. paypal is [email protected] and getting it to pete will be easy as going to work a bit early and dropping it off, thanks if that works for you.

tk
PP sent, Terry call Peter. I let him know that you will drop it off. Dont forget any extra goodies that go with the boat. Thanks PHIL T
thanks phil .. i will get ahold of him on facebook and get it done.. thank you!!

tk

larry plugs shipped along with everyone elses stuff.. thanks and have a good turkey day!!! also have some more stuff in my other ad..and do not hesitate to make a offer i am flexible but not giving it away..thanks

ALL SERVOS ARE SOLD AND HAVE SOME STUFF LEFT.. PLUS A GAS RIGGER AND A .21 KNEELER..MAKE OFFER ON THAT ONE PROBABLY 125.00 PLUS 20.00 TO SHIP? IT IS MADE BY A GUY ON HERE THAT MAKES BOATS......

TK

What kinda shape is the .21 Kneeler in any pics

Thanks
the kneeler is brand new and not finished.. you will have to assemble and seal and rig.. i can post pics tomorrow as i am in for the night.. thanks

tk

001.JPG 002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back