• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

miss vegas, seaducer sd3 20 , glow plugs , thunderboat, ect..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i have several items left to get rid of, i would like to complete this so make offers if you dont like the prices , all stuff is good and some new!!

airtronics mx-3 radios like new with the fhss-2 recievers ..work very well 3 channel 100.00 each plus 10.00 shipping

zippkit illusion tunnel unfinished 200.00 plus shipping in us48....NICE STRAIGHT BUILD WITH THE COWL

i have gas boat props and hardware for nitro and gas ...all new seaducer hardware. asst struts and rudders and mounts..lmk what you need.

ml boatworks .21 size kneeler ..nice build with turnfin and extention bracket 125.00 plus 20.00 shipping jd design

please add 3 percent paypal since i am taking care of most shipping on items

004.JPG 001.JPG002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
miss vegas duece been ran 2 times, belt start modded, mac pipe , still have stickers that are not on it no radio..200.00 shipped in us48

HI Terry would you take $150 for it no shipping. I can pick it up or get Peter to get it for me.

PHIL T

miss vegas duece been ran 2 times, belt start modded, mac pipe , still have stickers that are not on it no radio..200.00 shipped in us48

HI Terry would you take $150 for it no shipping. I can pick it up or get Peter to get it for me.

PHIL T
phil how about 175.00 splitting the difference and you get the good prop with it. .. paypal is [email protected] and getting it to pete will be easy as going to work a bit early and dropping it off, thanks if that works for you.

tk

PHIL T
phil how about 175.00 splitting the difference and you get the good prop with it. .. paypal is [email protected] and getting it to pete will be easy as going to work a bit early and dropping it off, thanks if that works for you.

tk
ok I will send a payment asap PHIL T

TK, do you have a 4" speedmaster rudder blade & speedmaster drop down .21 mounts/4" rails. both for a .21 mono? lmk, thanx in advance.

thanks phil i appreciate it !! and robin i have all of the items you are looking for.. whatever the speedmaster prices are take 25 pecent off that and i will ship for free.. they are all new in the bag!! and bob miller my paypal is [email protected] total would be 105.00 for 3 cards shipped.. thanks

tk

terry , my pay pal isn't working , can i pay with a MO ? pm me me your address....thanks....bob
sent the info to you bob.. thank you.. and mr pulsetech .. not sure of your name off hand .. did you still want the mono i sent a pm ..have heard nothing back yet.. thanks

ok gang the sd3 is sold , and the majority of the plugs are gone , and the vegas is spoken for..make offers i guess on the rest it needs to go. i also will post list of pipes and servos tomorrow..thank you all !!

tk

Back