Miss vagas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys this thread was about my boat so what dose all this have to do with that.LOL you can use this thread all you want thanx for the great info.

Well i shipped a new auq 18 to Alden Cost to have him do a full mod on it with os backing plate and i got a du-bro tank for her to.Im not sure if i should run the mac header or the super tiger.Any sugestions to whitch is beter?

thanx Robert

robert,,, i think you will like it..... did you happen to source out those plugs??????? i just got started on it,,, so like i said,, shouldnt be a issue to get it back in the mail by wed.

as far as the headers go,,, i would assume either one is good since the 90* is close to the engine to keep the pipe off the hull...

alden

Well i put the mac 1110 on her and she runs good its been to cold to run but soon as i can i will get some more vid of this project up.Im getting a gps soon Xmas and will do some comparison runs between the 3.5 hn and the 1110

Back