Miss Unlimited

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaG

Hi all.

I'm new to gas engined boats having previously only ran electric boats.

I'm building a Dumas Miss unlimited, (36inch long) which is recommended for use with up to a .35 engine.

Would I have any problems if I fitted a .40 motor the Dumas hardware kit I have #2351 is for .29 to .35 engines.

Thanks for any advice, Dave.

DaG said:
Hi all.I'm new to gas engined boats having previously only ran electric boats.

I'm building a Dumas Miss unlimited, (36inch long) which is recommended for use with up to a .35 engine.

Would I have any problems if I fitted a .40 motor the Dumas hardware kit I have #2351 is for .29 to .35 engines.

92879[/snapback]

Dave,

Good question and you can put a 40 in the boat.. Most of the guys that have built the boat in our area put in a 21. The 21s of today make more then enough power fop the hull.. A few of the guys cut the boat down to 34".

Have fun

Grim

Grimracer said:
DaG said:
Hi all.I'm new to gas engined boats having previously only ran electric boats.

92879[/snapback]

Dave,

Good question and you can put a 40 in the boat.. Most of the guys that have built the boat in our area put in a 21. The 21s of today make more then enough power fop the hull.. A few of the guys cut the boat down to 34".

Have fun

Grim

92881[/snapback]

Thanks for that Grim, I'll put the .40 in & **** the consequences.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back