miss timex u-40 colors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knbaudio

hey guys i'm looking for the colors and pics for the miss timex U-40 shovlenose i have a guy looking to get some graphics done up for his new thunderboat. any info would be great thanks kyle.

hey thanks phil but i do graphics my self i was looking for the colors and some pics to make them up for him.

hey guys i'm looking for the colors and pics for the miss timex U-40 shovlenose i have a guy looking to get some graphics done up for his new thunderboat. any info would be great thanks kyle.

I just had Wes make some Timex U40 graphics The boat was bright red.

http://wesleyscustom.com

I know of a U-8 Timex (Karelson Hull orginally Parcos) and a U-75 Times (new in 1971 later a number of names) but no u-40.

Give me some more details on what boat you mean and I'll see what I can find.

i'm just going by the info he gave me he stated it was the u-40 shovlenose but i don't know he is doing up a new gas thunderboat class and is looking for the colors and graphics maybe why i can't find it does anyone have any pics of the miss timex shovlenose hydros i might just have to show him samples of the different ones and let him pick the one he thinks is the one he was talking about.

I know of a U-8 Timex (Karelson Hull orginally Parcos) and a U-75 Times (new in 1971 later a number of names) but no u-40.

I beleive the red on the U8 Timex Clock round nose Karelson was iternational fire red, or red - orange. That was matched from the hydro museum. Hey Marc (69 Dame) you have the number of the for the PPG Concept.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not a u40 my mistake

There are lots of pictures on Newtons picture gallerys go to the year and look for the Tmex

Got a picture of U-8

gallery_1792_433_20103.jpg

103_n.jpg

Here is the picture off of Newton marine.com of the 1972 U-44 shovel nose (round nose with a point)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back