Miss Peps V

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to put the project on hold for a bit,due to halping a friend ..We're building the Pay N Pac rigger..Started Sunday eve..
112094[/snapback]

You and Charles building a Pay N' Pak :lol: :lol: I can't wait so I can smoke you two old timers with mine!! :p :p

BTW, if you two show up a the Sac race don't be bringing your measuring tapes, angle checkers, camera's, etc.....I'll be carrying a big stick and I know how to use it :p

The Pepsi looks wild in that print!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Glen maybe these Old Timers might just show you somthing, :lol: ..We ruffed out the Hull and sponsons out of Blue foam.and Ross is getting some Large Carbon fiber tubes for the booms..Then we can start laying the Glass.. Ross might be there in Sacto Sat,but I be spending the weekend with by Brother..But I see you in San Diego,and I won't need a stick.. :lol: :lol: ..I have to keep an eye on Alfred..Make sure the Oberto come home in one piece. <_< ..If not maybe I can help find them... :D

..We're building the Pay N Pac rigger..Started Sunday eve..

112094[/snapback]

Is that a "Peter & You project?"

112193[/snapback]

No it Ross and I..Come over one of these week ends..Been haveing a bunch of laughs with Ross...Makes things go quicker...

Back