• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miss Exide Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6667

Miss Exide twin wing scale with new CMB .67 Greenhead & CMB pipe.

Engine and pipe have never seen fuel.

Two radio box/tank setups.

Center tank with radio box mounted in left sponson along with center radio box and twin tanks to mount in sponsons.

OS 9B needle.

x457 prop

Futaba s9351 rudder servo & Futaba throttle servo.

Does not include receiver or battery pack.

$1600 firm

Prefer not to ship but would meet halfway here in the midwest.

I have not run this boat since aquiring it.

Would entertain partial trade of PT Sport 40 setup of comparable shape.

001.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

002.JPG

I would trade you for my sport 40 with a Picco .45R. The boat is all custom and has the paint theme of Winston Eagle. Pictures of the item are located in the for sale section of sport 40 II.

Todd, is your boat impba legal?

Bill , I pm'd you back.

Mike, Let me think about that one.

Mikey, thanks for the info

Todd, very nice boat but I would not be able to run it here.

Nitro, thanks for clarifying

Guess I dont really understand why it wouldnt be legal? Is it built off newton plans? Like the real boat right? So.... It should be legal; just my 2. Nice scale.

Last edited:
Hugh, the scale is legal. The boat that was offered for trade is not. The winston lobster (BBY war eagle) is not a legal IMPBA boat for sport 20/40. This scale is 100% legal.

Oh okay I didnt read it clearly duh. Thanks 4 clearing that up coz ive been eye ing newton plans for this scale.

I might have something that you or anyone else. I have a R/C Boat Company SG 121 H 1/8 Scale with all the hardware.Strut, Turn fin motor mount. All I've done was started to prep the hull. This scale will make all the newer boats. Miss Oh Boy Oberto and so on. Will send pictures.

Jack,

Nice boat! Have you run an ABC 2316/3 on it?

It is a GREAT PROPELLER for the two wing boats.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark, nope. I have yet to run the boat since I set it up.

Thanks for the heads up on the prop.

Latest posts

Back