• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miss Exide Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wised up huh? Yeah that thing was too nice to sell quite yet. Smart move. B)

I dont think many have the extra coin now a day . My sport 40 was turned down too :( . Oh well guess we get to keep our good boats :p .

Happy boating !

Hugh

Stephen I sent you photos of my primered scale did you recieve them?

Last edited:
I do wish I had either the cash or something of value to trade as I like the looks of this scale hull over the others.

Saw one in London over the weekend , yet painted in circus circus colours.

Sweet running hull.

Thomas,

That was one of my Circus/T-plus two wing hulls. The boat for sale is hull #5 out of my molds. Orginally built for Shannon Harrison. With a few minor updates that hull would be a great race boat.

Mike knows the program for the greeny.

Bert Dygert

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas,

That was one of my Circus/T-plus two wing hulls. The boat for sale is hull #5 out of my molds. Orginally built for Shannon Harrison. With a few minor updates that hull would be a great race boat.

Mike knows the program for the greeny.

Bert Dygert
Been eyeing your hulls for a few years Bert.

Wish I had the cash to invest in one of them.

What you are asking for the hulls , it is well worth it for your carbon/kevlar vac bag work of art.

Love your work and was nice talking to you at the race.

Thomas

If someone is interested.

I will sell the hull and hardware for $900. No engine,pipe, or electronics.

I have asked Bert when he built it. I will let you know.

I can tell you this , the boat has very little time on it.

I can tell you this I owned this boat and it has no issues at all. Rock solid and no signs of damage ever

This boat will also run as the 93 T-Plus correct? Does Bert make cowls for the T-Plus? The T-Plus two wing had a cowl similar to the Circus Circus boat (standard not two-wing Circus). See attached pic...btw I love this pic. A one of a kind ;)Thx

T-Plus.JPG

Ken,

The boat could make a T-Plus but the rear hull wing would have to be modified as it is angled and the U-2 had a straight rear wing. It would make a Coors Dry, and Circus with new paint.

Bert

Mike,

I have seen Tom's work and if he buys this boat there may be another Coors Dry boat

In district #2 someday. Tom has built me a few scale boats way back in the day and his

attention to details are amazing. Hope to hear from you soon Tom?

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Back