miss 7-11

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim_johnson

i'm looking four a coul for the 86 7-11, it is four a fritz hull that i'm redoing and i no longer have any of the cowls or wings. if you happen to have these laying around how much would you part with them four, or does anybody know of some one who could make them four me.

thank you

jim

i'm looking four a coul for the 86 7-11, it is four a fritz hull that i'm redoing and i no longer have any of the cowls or wings. if you happen to have these laying around how much would you part with them four, or does anybody know of some one who could make them four me.
thank you

jim
Bill still has the molds, [email protected]

thank you

jim

thank you, i had his phone# but he dont know me and i hate calling people i dont know

jim

thank you

jim

thank you, i had his phone# but he dont know me and i hate calling people i dont know

jim
do you have a different add. that one comes back

thank you

jim

thank you

jim

jim
do you have a different add. that one comes back

thank you

jim
It is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back