• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc Items 4 SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent heard anything from you regarding the items. Are you still up for selling the cable clamp? I will pay ASAP, pleaes let me know

Scott

Do you still have the Irwin .45 pipe. I may be interested. PM me with an adress and shipping cost and I can send you a money order.

What'd he do, go on vacation :huh: Did anybody get anything yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent recieved anything yet, but I did choose regular post. Maybe it's in the mail.

Jason

1) DUMAS PAY-N-PAK Sport 20 Cowl $20
2) Brand New MAC Sport .45 pipe...not Andy Brown $25

3) Sport 40 turn fin w/bracket $15

4) 1/8 scale turn fin blade new $10

5) Hi-Jack Sport 40 inboard motor mount $40

6) K&B Flex Cable & Tube NEW $10 SOLD to Jerry

7) K&B 7.5 Prop Shaft Assembly NEW $20 SOLD To Richard

8) 707 Specialties 3.5 Cable Clamp hold the throttle cable $5

9) Hi-Tec rx/tx Charger $10 new in bag

10) New Roll Radio Box Tape in bag 3M #5 20 4073-02 The good Stuff $10

11) CMB Green Head .21 LS Head Buttn and Water cooled head new in bag $10 SOLD to Jerry

12) Used Bob Violet 3rd channel needle $20

13) New K&B Flex cable $5

14) Used .21 CMB red head carb $18

15) Brand New 7.5 O/B Carb $20

16) Used K&B Carb 7.5 O/B $10

17) Irwin .45 pipe $25

Shipping seperate but I'll ship anywhere. PayPal prefered.
Interested in Pay n pak cowl , could you send some pixs and maybe some dimensions?

Ed

Hi

I am interested in #1, 15 and 16.

How much for everything with shipping?

Do you accept paypal?

Thanks

Terry

His profile says he hasnt signed in since jan 27. I hope everthing is ok. Anyone got a contact number for him? I havent recieved anything yet.

Jason

Guys,

Rod is a busy guy............. He has a large family to took after and I think he is freguently out of town for his job.

Hang in there...............

Rod, I may be interested in the K&B carbs and other parts. Are the 7.5 carbs remote needle or old style?

Thanks, Bob the Fool :blink:

I just got an email from Rodney. He said his father has past away and he has been helping his mom. Jsut wanted to let everyone know.

Jason

I GOT MINE!! yesterday, with a new Oh'Boy O'Berto unlimited (about 2" long) :lol:

Oh Yeah, and with a K&B 3.5 tiller arm deal, yeehaa!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back