MIke "Grimracer" Z is 50

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a full day at "work" and then some great food at El Toro Loco. Now its to the shop for more hobby time.

Thank you everybody for the birthday wishes. My family and friends are truly on I WATERS!

Thanks again

Grimracer.. ROCK ON!

hope it was a good day

am hope it is a better night did you blow out ALL thouse candles :huh:

DAM it looks like a real rocket takeing off :blink:

becarefull with all that FLAME[ dam long hairs]

AARP wally should know

Shelia hope you wrist an take 50 whacks Mike probley cant :rolleyes:

hope to see you 2 in a few weeks

Marty i will bring the peenuts

Mike, to one of the best "people" in the hobby, cant begin to thank you for the things you have done to help me out, great advice, and even some awesome STUFF you have given me and asked for nothing in return..... hope i get to meet you at least once in person before our time is done, just to shake your hand and say THANKS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY "GRIMRACER" :) !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, Happy 50th! The old days at Hobby Master seem like yesterday. It was great seeing you last month at TCMBC! I've gotten some pond time and have my VS1 running like a banshee. Thanks for your contributions to the hobby and always being a stand up guy.

FITTY, GRIM IS FITTY :eek: !! you may not be over the hill, but you **** sure have a good view of the other side...........happy B-D, my friend.

Back