Mighty Minnow Vee Series

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich ballantine

Mighty Minnow Vee Series

www.ballantinehobbies.com/mmfe2.jpg

www.ballantinehobbies.com/mmfe3.jpg

www.ballantinehobbies.com/mmfe4.jpg

www.ballantinehobbies.com/mmfex.jpg

i will have a page this weekend with prices and specs

Rich .I personaly don't run V,s Just Scales and sports,but I do apreacate good work as my son is a machinest too..These parts are a work of art,just beautiful.. Roy

wow! i'd bee too afraid of scrating one personally! awesome work though great job

and people say Speedmaster is as good as it gets!

i'd get you're gas-sized stuff for the cat i'm building, except that i dont have the dough to get more than new AM or used Speedmaster [and from what i've seen you only do vee drives right?]...man i wanna see a boat with that stuff on it, i know i'd be taking more pics of the transom than anything else if i had ballantine on my boats.

Joe

sorry tom heres my email ,and if you dont get me by email call me i am always pick the phone up and i do call people back here in the us and all over the world, leave a message on my machine and i will call you back i make all the parts my self so if i can't to the phone its because i am on a machine milling ,

email sometimes do not go threw or for some reason when i send people mail they don't get them i have no idea why i am not a computer pro

,give me your number i would be glad to call you on my dime love to talk to ya ,see whats going on in your neck of the woods ,this really upsets me that you can not get ahold of me , my retail store is open from 6am to 5pm and i have a toll free ordering number some is always there

www.ballantinehobbies.com

[email protected]

orders

1-888-279-9832

shop

863-612-0555

cell

239-229-5616

fax

239-433-5842

mid west got one of my drives to put on a insane cat ,cornail told me it was hard to layout on the transom could not use it so you better look in to something else or i can custom fit your boat for no extra cost

i will have a page up soon with specs and prices on these soon ,we are also going to have these like our cd drives also

thks rich b

I got one of Riches drives sent to Oz, took less than a week from the time he sent it. Super nice stuff!

I GOT EMAIL. Thanks Rich.

His work is ONE OF A KIND, If it works on your boat layout :'( I wanted sooooooo badly to get the SD2 on my cat, Dammit rich.

Hey Rich, next boat, will have your hardware on it.

didnt want to piss and moan on here.

Tom

Rich.... That's Beautifull!!!

Now we just need to talk ya into making .12 and .21 rigger hardware! ;)

Latest posts

Back