Midwest Model Boaters Association

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The person from the KC area that contacted me about clubs in that area tried unsucessfully several times to contact your club, before contacting me. I told him the IMPBA had not received any club membership documents this year from Midwest Model Boaters Association, and that the NAMBA website listed a club by the same name with no contact info listed.

Larry

We are sad to say very little support CAME from IMPBA.(see above) I cannot believe no body in our club could not be reach. SO WE MUST MOVE TO NAMBA to survive or not race at all. I am sorry this had to happen but you can see the reason for the move.

Midwest Model Boaters Association now has a web page. www.mwmba.com. It is still a work in progress but it will

become more complete in time. The club has grown at a fast pace this year. We look forward to an even better year in 2014.

[SIZE=16pt]Midwest Model Boaters Association[/SIZE] [SIZE=16pt]wiII be holding our January meeting at Gates BBQ, 10440 E. Hwy 40, Independence[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Mo. on January 24th at 2:00 pm. This is our annual membership[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]sign up meeting. Meeting is open to anyone interested in[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]radio controlled boating. We always welcome new members[/SIZE]

Back