• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Microburst Monos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Stollfuss

I have two matching White and Green splatter Microburst monos for sale.

The 45 boat has a CMB .45, CMDI Parabolic pipe, CMDI Remote mixture valve, All Speedmaster hardware. JR Servos. This hull has been raced and has a few stress cracks and some chips on gel coat on the deck. The bottom has no marks. Complete minus receiver and prop. $300 obo.

The .21 boat has a good running MAC .21, CMDI parabolic pipe, CMDI Remote mixture valve, All Speedmaster hardware, Hi-Tech servos. This hull has been raced and there a few chips but overall the hull is in good shape. Complete minus receiver and prop. $325.00 OBO

Pictures are in my gallery: https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...m=939&pos=0

PM or email me at [email protected] if interested.

No paypal. MO only.. Sorry, I no longer paypal...

Shipping costs will be extra.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two matching White and Green splatter Microburst monos for sale.
The 45 boat has a CMB .45, CMDI Parabolic pipe, CMDI Remote mixture valve, All Speedmaster hardware. JR Servos. This hull has been raced and has a few stress cracks and some chips on gel coat on the deck. The bottom has no marks. Complete minus receiver and prop. $300 obo.

The .21 boat has a good running MAC .21, CMDI parabolic pipe, CMDI Remote mixture valve, All Speedmaster hardware, Hi-Tech servos. This hull has been raced and there a few chips but overall the hull is in good shape. Complete minus receiver and prop. $325.00 OBO

Pictures are in my gallery: https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...m=939&pos=0

PM or email me at [email protected] if interested.

No paypal. MO only.. Sorry, I no longer paypal...

Shipping costs will be extra.
ygm..

Back