Miami bound

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy, it sure is quiet around here prior to a race without Ron Byrd, and Mark Walter talking the "dookey"

Have missed it!!!

Anyway, Mike Allen, and Joe W.

The VOODOO Juice is mixed, and chllin in the cooler, and ready for Saturday nights consumption!!!

Can't wait to see little Mike runnin my MONO, hopefully I can build enough points on Saturday, for him to "Seal" the deal on Sunday.

Good luck to him at the ALLSTAR Game.

Rick

Rick: You have no idea how much I miss the "Candyman" at the races. It takes a lot of the fun out of it without him.

How about saving me a glass of that stuff as I would like to sample it and see if it is as good as Randy's stuff.

Jack, Randy and I will be there in the morning. Staying at Don Shula's Golf Club so that we can graze on as much of Shula's steak as possible. Saturday night we are each ordering his 48 oz. steak to see who finishes first. I am putting my $ on Jackson.

Be sure to come by at the race and meet my oldest friend Skip. He will have a big tent there with two or three full size skiffs so that the model skiffers can see what the full size ones are all about. I drove for Skip in the 280 class back in the late 70's and early 80's. We won the Nationals in 1981 with Skip's "Last Blast". As you know it wasn't my "Last Blast" although sometimes I wish it was.

See ya there. Perry

Perry they have a skiff there already wow what a nice boat.Robert p.s dont forget my fuel lol

Rick: You have no idea how much I miss the "Candyman" at the races. It takes a lot of the fun out of it without him.How about saving me a glass of that stuff as I would like to sample it and see if it is as good as Randy's stuff.

Jack, Randy and I will be there in the morning. Staying at Don Shula's Golf Club so that we can graze on as much of Shula's steak as possible. Saturday night we are each ordering his 48 oz. steak to see who finishes first. I am putting my $ on Jackson.

Be sure to come by at the race and meet my oldest friend Skip. He will have a big tent there with two or three full size skiffs so that the model skiffers can see what the full size ones are all about. I drove for Skip in the 280 class back in the late 70's and early 80's. We won the Nationals in 1981 with Skip's "Last Blast". As you know it wasn't my "Last Blast" although sometimes I wish it was.

See ya there. Perry

Flascaleboater,,,thank you for sat night grazing...and thanks for letting my son run your c mono,,,,he had a blast.....

Latest posts

Back