Mendota Race results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

Is anyone going to post the results from the mendota race? I was there saturday and had a great time with really nice weather. I know the friends in my club that came with me had a great time also. I may be able to get more of the St. Louis members to go back there next year with the fun the guys had this year. Man, thats a great site. An ideal size lake. I have raced there before but my friends were there for the first time. maybe I will be able to get the guys to go north more often. Ken

I dont have any results, but I did want to apologize to everyone who was there and heard my little "outburst" following my 40 mono heat. I really got caught up in what happened on the course, and I acted very inappropriately. I was embarrased by my actions.

So to all the Minute Breakers, D4 members, my pit man Squeak, and Cliff, Sorry!

See you all for the Districts.

Garrett

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember who won 40 mono, Phil Thomas looked pretty dominate all day in that class. The heat your refering to was shaping up to be a good one. Hope your boat was ok. I am sure it was entirely Unintentional by Cliff and you just reacted quickly, then I am sure you realized what you said. Heat of the moment makes us all lose it now and then. Me included. I am not sure there are many minute breakers online so I didnt know if anyone would have all the results from both days. Chuck and I had a blast in twenty mono. But I got to work on getting some more speed to Deal with those quick twenty hydros up there. Dean and Malichi really appreciated the minute breakers letting them race their gas boats as they dont have a class for them up there. I appreciated it because it helps me keep boaters in the club if they get to go race. Ken

Hey Ken you and Chuck have won a raffle prize Two used prop nuts. you will never know for sure what you really won LOL.

Wally Marsh from Iowa won stock OB

David preusse won the Silver Cup for scale, I managed to get third in scale qualifiers.

The sport 20 hydro was running smooth and fast but only finished one heat, tail pipe came loose in first heat and I slowed too much for a start in the second.

Managed to finish first in the third heat.

what has anyone else got to report?

Lets see.. i will take a look at my pics..

64 Drivers

147 Boats

B mono

Kenny H - Seaducer

B Hydro

Big Bryon N - Ninja Sprint

D Mono

Phill T - Seaducer (i think)

D Hydro

Dave P - Hawk

E mono

Cliff Z - Seaducer

F mono

Mark D - Seaducer

Offshore

Dean W - ?

E Tunnel

Mike C - Woodstuff

D Tunnel

Not sure

B tunnel Expert

Wally M - Lee Craft

Sport 40

Grimracer - Super Sport 45

Sport/scale 20

David P - Dumas

Sport/Stock Tunnel

Grimracer - Villain S1

1/8" Scale

David P -

Novice Tunnel

Russell Disney - The Orange Rocket

Grim

Garrett it was a bad reaction but it happens whats good about it is you stood up and apoligized should have done it there anyway it was a great race as always i have some pictures of the gas verses nitro can i send them to you Garrett it think the St Louis guys would like them.

Your right they would like the pics I am sure, And in open ofshore, just to help Grim,

It was Dean Werges-Lazer 45 inch with a zenoah 26. Ken

Oh yeah, I should Also say that is the first time me and chuck ever went 1st and 2nd in a class, It is one of the very few times I have won against him. I dont think I will get many more wins from him as he is getting too good. Ken

Thanks Grim, I appreciate that. Going to put it in a file with the other pics we have for this year. Too bad there is an ugly guy in the middle messing that pic up. Ken

Once again the Minute Breaker Classic was a great race, well organized and run, and the attendence shows. Yeah, it's nice taking home some trophies, but seeing all my friends and fellow competitors is what really makes this a great sport to be a part of. Thanks again to all!! :lol:

Wally

C'mon Jay, You know I look god with it. hehe. Thanks phil for picking up our prizes. Hopefully we will see you this weekend. Ken

I thought that was chucky with the goatee and gray hair ? Kenny I had heard thye gave away a bunch of Keelly Gauges for raffle prizes. If all Phil has for you is used prop nuts I'll give you some new ones. See you soon.

Zuber coming up for Labor Day weekend !

Latest posts

Back