Membership Card

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John is working as fast as Santa right now since this is the big renewal time he is trying to catch up from when he was working on the December Roostertail and getting the minutes for the last conference call transcribed. He is also sending out rulebooks to all of the new members.

Bill, John and yourself are doing one heck of a job.

My new IMPBA Card arrived in a FLASH B)

My wife and I are new members of the IMPBA and we got our cards within a week. I hope all the other IMPBA racers will join us when we start hosting races this year. Linda and I live in Kansas and hope to get IMPBA racing started up in our area.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent in my IMPBA and NAMBA at the same time. Got My NAMBA card back with in 10 days. But no IMPBA.

I even wrote on the IMPBA application need it for speed week. :angry:

PS I am still waiting on the rockers from the 2000 Nats. I guess I will never see those.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I received your application on the 19th and saw the note you attached about Valdosta. I sent the card out the next day, the 20th, to get it to you fast as I could. I'll send a note and a scan of your card to Glenn that you are paid up. Your application and the check were dated the 12th, so it looks like the transit time to me was a full week if you mailed it the same day you wrote the check.

John Equi

IMPBA Office

I sent in my IMPBA and NAMBA at the same time. Got My NAMBA card back with in 10 days. But no IMPBA.

PS I am still waiting on the rockers from the 2000 Nats. I guess I will never see those.

Jerry
Hey Jerry would you like cheeze with that wine? Bill and John are doing a heck of a job. Compared to the turn around time weve had in the past i would say we are getting great service. Keep up the Great work Bill and John yall are doing a heck of a job.

Thanks Tom. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry
Hey Jerry as John stated we can only go as fast as the US mail will alow us to as for your rockers I had asked you which classes we owed you rockers for? Plus John and I did at least get you caught up on the speed patches you had earned correct? It is hard to catch up on all the stuff that has not benn done in the past and John and the rest of the board are trying to do just that it just takes time and some of your help. Bottom line shoot us a list of the classes we owe you rockers for ! We will get it fixed.

Bill Zuber

IMPBA President

I was impressed, make that flabbergasted, when John actually called me to check the spelling of my wife's first name. Now that's somebody who's going the extra mile, in my book. Keep up the exemplary work!

Fred Howe

LawlessMan

Back