MEGA Thanks!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

We all owe Mike Poulson (MikeP) a huge thanks! He has saved Intlwaters from it's demise! Mike has allowed us the use of his T1 line at work and even gave us our own server to use! He has set me up with the ability to totally administer it remotely. I am currently uploading Intlwaters to the new new server (talk about a huge zip file 1.23 gigs!). It should take me a few days to get it configured and ready to switch over. Mike has offered to do this long term if the new connection I get is too slow.

The status of my connection is looking ok. I have found a provider that says they can give me 1.5 meg download and 784 upload. This will be 1/3 to 1/2 the current speed we enjoy. Depending on what it actually gives me we might stay hosted with Mike.

My plan is this: the new provider can not set me up until I cancell my current connection. I need to upload and configure everything with Mike's server before I disconnect my current connecton. After everything is working on Mikes server I will cancell my connection. The new company according to dslreports.com seems to average 22 days to get you installed. So I will likely have to go without the internet for nearly a month! I don't really have much access to the internet except from home so you likely wont see me around much. I am keeping my fingers crossed everything works while i'm gone. Durring that time you can email me at work at [email protected]

Everyone on the count of 3...

THANKS MIKE!

Mike P

Mike P

Mike P

Mike P

Thanks a bunch man. You are the master of glass and now the master of class.

Grimthanker

We have a new Hero! Now Tom will have to find a new title above Administrator and YaBB God! I bow to you!

Hey,

You are all very welcome. I am happy to be able to help.

As I was sitting here today listening to the fans of the dual processor server that International Waters server will soon be up on I just realized something.....I will have a 100mb full duplex to the web page ;D

-MikeP

Hey,

As I was sitting here today listening to the fans of the dual processor server that International Waters server will soon be up on I just realized something.....I will have a 100mb full duplex to the web page ;D

-MikeP
Yep! i'm gonna miss my super speed surfing!

So I guess you will be able to post lots more stuff then????? He he he.

Hey,

-MikeP
Damm man that will be awesome!! you need to go some gig cards then you will be moving!!

Dale

Thanks for keepin' us truckin' Mike!

I don't know what I'd do with out my Intlwaters.

You saved the day!!!

Hammer

Back