Me Time at the 08 Winternats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Just wanted to let everyone know who was not able to make the race that Me Time Productions will have pictures and video clips of the Event posted daily on our website. Me Time Productions

We will start late this evening and continue to update until Sunday Night.

Tell us what pictures you would like to see, please post all requests in the Me TIme at the 08 Winternats thread.

In the future, we are looking into having a live feed on the internet of the races that we cover. From the response of racers like yourself will depend on whether we will be able to accomplish this or not.

Let us know your feelings on this?

Thanks,

The Gang from Me TIme

Thanks for doing this for those of us who couldn't make the show.

Got an idea for you to mull over for one of your upcoming videos.

I've seen a lot of prospective racers wanting to know what to expect when they show up for a race for the first time. Maybe a little segment on what to do and how things work from the time that they bring their boat to the hot pits until the finish of the heat.

Wuddaya think?

Thanks for doing this for those of us who couldn't make the show.Got an idea for you to mull over for one of your upcoming videos.

I've seen a lot of prospective racers wanting to know what to expect when they show up for a race for the first time. Maybe a little segment on what to do and how things work from the time that they bring their boat to the hot pits until the finish of the heat.

Wuddaya think?
We are working on a promo dvd that would be geared to new racers and club members that will have some of what you mentioned.

Back