maybe a foolish question from an electris guy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddieh

I purchased a "Lot" of boat stuff, it came with motor mounts and hughey props , flywheels etc for fuel motors, is there anyway to tell what size motor they will fit, would like to clear out some of this stuff as I am having a hard enough time with electric then trying something new, the motor mounts are all octura, but no other markings any help?? thanx in advance eddie

Tom will post some when I get home , I was hoping for a reference to maybe width etc, I appreciate the help though and will post the pics asap, cheers ed

Give us a pic and let us know what you have. I'm always looking for more "Stuff". I might be really interested in any Hughey hardware.

eddie,

i'll try to help you if i can, though Ron, Tom, and some of the others will be better resources....if you find that any of the hardware is for a .21 engine, i've got a brand new hull and awesome engine [knock on wood ;) ] so i'd definitly be interested.

Joe

Latest posts

Back