• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maus Tunnel w/Rossi 3.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
Asking $400 plus shipping for a striking fire-orange & yellow flamed Maus tunnel powered by a 3.5 Rossi. The boat is used but in excellent condition. It comes almost ready to run needing only your own tx/rx and receiver battery. A Hitec 625MG handles the steering while an Airtronics 94102 manages the throttle.

I've only run approx. 6 tanks of fuel through the 3.5 water-cooled Rossi. It has excellent compression, good bearings and needs nothing from my perspective. It runs strong. The Rossi powerhead is mounted to a K&B lower unit which has been cut to allow for the tuned pipe. An Octura x-438 p/s/b prop is included.

I bought this boat used approx. 6 mos ago and have only run it a few times. The original owner also rarely ran the boat, as he did not have easy access to a pond.

Respond with your email address if you'd like me to send pictures.

Latest posts

Back