• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - "Sundowner" A-Outboard Hydro w/K&B 3.5....SOLD!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
Here's a super clean & good running authentic "Sundowner" 3.5 Outboard Hydro for sale. $350 plus FREE shipping within the lower 48 states. This boat looks and runs great! The K&B 3.5 is in excellent condition and is set-up with an 707 Specialties exhaust throttle. The lower unit has an offset stainless steel skeg. Hitec 645MG and JR250 servos. A 6-volt receiver battery and Volt Watch battery indicator are included. The prop is a Mark Sholund b/s/p 1740/3. The boat stand is included.

Also included with the boat will be the following spare parts:

- a second 1740/3 prop

- an extra new flex cable

USPS money order preferred.

Last edited by a moderator:
As per requests to do so, I have modified my original post and have spelled out the "extra" K&B parts that I will include.

just a "fyi" for everyone, i've bought numerous items from pete, everything has been as advertised & in excellent shape ;) . i have a sundowner with a cmb tt on it, runs great with a h-4 on it, doesn't give up much at all to conventional .21 riggers..........

Thanks for the good word, Robin. I truly appreciate your doing that. Honestly, I have been somewhat baffled that no one has seen the value in this boat. She's really a great little runner!

As much as I hated to do it, the Sundowner is now on eBay. I hate to see it go to some rookie who doesn't know what he's got!

Thanks again, Robin!

Latest posts

Back