• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WOODSTUFF TUNNELS 4 SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Stieglitz

I am posting these for Mike Crawford because he has no computer.

If interested or you have questions please contact him at 262-210-9403.

I dont have all the info for these boats.he will answer all questions.

post will be updated as items sell.

all boats are ready to run minus receiver.

boats will be sold as package deal only,will not seperate items

32" B mod

boat,tank,servos,4 props

2 nova rossi 35+

1600.00 + shipping

sold pending funds

32" B mod

boat, tank,servos,3 props

rossi 21 gold head

685.00+ shipping

36" D mod

boat, tank, servos,3 props

2 Rossi 45

1100.00+ shipping

40" E mod

boat,tank,servos,3 props

2 K&B 67

1500.00+ shipping

40" F mod 2009 nat champ

boat,tank,servos,3 props

2 K&B 72

1500.00+ shipping

starter gear

CMB 67 setup

1- K&B 3.5 air sport

200.00 each

misc parts for 67 K&B

enough for 3 to 5 motors

5x8 trailer 2008 Oak cabs,insulated,lighted

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some of the best running tunnels in the country hands down.....tunnel racers in our district will be glad to see them go! lol. Mikes stuff is beyond top notch. Get well soon buddy!

I'll take #2 complete as listed. My zip is 23651. Tell me what shipping is to Zip 23651 and how to pay. It is SOLD. James Beasley 615-973-6764. e-mail is "[email protected]"
this is from the man that told me, last night on the phone, "i don't need anymore boats" :rolleyes: :lol: !?!? i don't blame you, james, we both have seen mike's boats run at the tunnel championships B) . sure hope this sale isn't as bad as it sounds, regarding mikes health........ :( . please keep us posted about him.

Robin, This is an upgrade opportunity man. I will be moving something out of the stable to make a hole. Could not pass that one up, hard to find "unobtainium" you know! I'll be opening up the mayonaise jar stash!! :) James

To Mark Hopper and those concerned about Mike.

I just visited him, literally. Mike is fine. His health is fine. He is simply ready to hang up his yellow launching boots up for a while, and get ready for a new challenge whatever that will be.

Anyone who knows Mike knows how to reach him (via can and string) and would be happy to talk to anyone about his boats.

Also, to anyone considering any one of these boats, all I can say is that if you want to be competitive immediately on a national level, these boats will get you there.

Thanks,

Garrett

garrett, thanx for the info about mike. i had thought rod g. had said he wouldn't be building the jae riggers, due to health issues. that's what i get for thinking :p ............. i'll miss not seeing mike at the WTC :( . just happy to hear he's ok, & sorry for any confusion or concern i may have caused.

Latest posts

Back