Mark Leyde Novarossi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and Ron, might as well mention, we're comin' with a Lee- Craft to.

Can't wait to meet you and everyone else that I haven't met yet. Great guys in my opinion.

- Brandon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon

You are right Mark is a great guy ALWAYAS looking out to help other people most of all youth.

He spends time with the youth group at his church, hunting, fishing, in this hobby with a neighbor kid and soon to help me with my twin boys and does 98% of my motor mods.

Not to mention I'm even borrowing his car for the next week, yes he is a great guy.

Ever notice when people complain about his stuff on here I jump in. Reason being he just takes the high road and ignores it. I'm sorry but I cant do that, knowing more about him than anyone else on this forum and his great workmanship and personality. I couldn't ask for a better brother.

Hope you kick some A$$ at the WTC, but most of all HAVE FUN !

TL

Brandon

You are right Mark is a great guy ALWAYAS looking out to help other people most of all youth.

He spends time with the youth group at his church, hunting, fishing, in this hobby with a neighbor kid and soon to help me with my twin boys and does 98% of my motor mods.

Not to mention I'm even borrowing his car for the next week, yes he is a great guy.

Ever notice when people complain about his stuff on here I jump in. Reason being he just takes the high road and ignores it. I'm sorry but I cant do that, knowing more about him than anyone else on this forum and his great workmanship and personality. I couldn't ask for a better brother.

Hope you kick some A$$ at the WTC, but most of all HAVE FUN !

TL
Couldnt agree more Tim He's for sure one of the great guys in this hobby that I've met so far. He for sure cares about the youth in this hobby such as myself and he does some great work.

I'm sure he's happy to have a brother like you that hops on here and defends him to.

I hope to have a good run at the WTC and meet some more of the great men and women in the hobby.

Mostly everyone in the Rc boats are good people, or they mean well. No matter whats said on here about anybody, I still say everyone has good intentions.

Tim, don't count yourself out of deserving the thanks for this to, you offered to help if Mark didn't do everything (which he didnt have to do, but it was really awesome of him) so thanks to you to, for sure you and Mark are some great people. Want to meet ya'll one day.

See everyone else in April,

- Brandon.

Can't wait to meet you and everyone else that I haven't met yet. Great guys in my opinion.

- Brandon.
LeeCraft????? Wow, thats great news. At least I will not be the only one!!! There is a reason Tommy still holds all of those tunnel records today. I look forward to meeting you as well. I won't hold it against you for the company you keep!!!!............ :p

Good luck in your testing. Tell Dad and Bro hello.

- Brandon.
LeeCraft????? Wow, thats great news. At least I will not be the only one!!! There is a reason Tommy still holds all of those tunnel records today. I look forward to meeting you as well. I won't hold it against you for the company you keep!!!!............ :p

Good luck in your testing. Tell Dad and Bro hello.
Haha, nice running boat. It'll haul, you can bet on that. Thats fine to, I mean I got to live with them. <_< Lol, thanks, hope you have luck with yours to.

- Brandon.

Great looking rig Brandon. Keep us posted on how your testing progresses, and good luck at the Tunnel Champs.

Great looking rig Brandon. Keep us posted on how your testing progresses, and good luck at the Tunnel Champs.
Thank ya Mr. Conrad.

Now, I cant give away EVERYTHING. Lol jk, i'll post the results of the motor after we have it solid tomorrow. and results after we feel it's broke in to.

Thank you for best wishes. Good luck to you at your next race as well.

- Brandon.

Poor Jr.! Being the oldest nobody gives you nothing. Think of all the boats you cleaned, all the beer cans you picked up, and what about that pine bark uncle Tony smokes. Think that stuff grows on trees. Somebody has to pull it off the tree. Who helps Uncle Tony when he has those Visions, You Jr. you were there and the Atwell racing team could not have done it without you. Did your Dad give you that Cmb long stroke that I couldnt get to run. Love racing with you Jr hope to race you soon. Rick

Poor Jr.! Being the oldest nobody gives you nothing. Think of all the boats you cleaned, all the beer cans you picked up, and what about that pine bark uncle Tony smokes. Think that stuff grows on trees. Somebody has to pull it off the tree. Who helps Uncle Tony when he has those Visions, You Jr. you were there and the Atwell racing team could not have done it without you. Did your Dad give you that Cmb long stroke that I couldnt get to run. Love racing with you Jr hope to race you soon. Rick
Haha, well thanks Rick. At least somebody recognizes my contributions. ;) :lol:

And yeah I got the CMB. I sent it home with Kevin to look at and he had problems with it too. We got to looking at it and there's a drag on the piston that we think is causing the problem so we're probably going to get a new piston and liner for it once we get the rest of these projects out of the way. lol

~Jr.

Hey everyone,

The Nova is bad! No if ands or buts, that motor is for sure going to be one of the baddest 40 motors out. We at least hit 55 not even broke in. We ran 30% nitro with 18% oil, with an added. 5% castor. The motor even ripped half the transom out of my Hornet! Very happy with my motor and Marks OB kit, I wouldnt even be here telling you how it ran without him, so thanks Mark, and thanks to everyone else who helped out with it. Couldn't have done it without any of you.

I'll post up a video later.

Till the WTC,

Brandon

There it is everyone, the fist video posted of Novarossi .46 outboard.

This was not our last run or after we put the better prop on it, but this is still very good, but not the best it ran.

Enjoy,

Brandon

Brandon, You are vary welcome.

Mark
Hey Mark,

I just want to personally thank you for hooking my brother up with that crank like you did. That was a class act move by both you and your brother.

I've NEVER seen him so excited about this hobby until now. As you can see he's on Intlwaters pretty much every hour of the day since then reading and learning, trying to soak up as much information as he can. If you could have only seen the look on his face once we got the motor and everthing together. I really thought that he was going to start drooling because he couldn't close his mouth from smiling so much. :lol:

You've definitely left an imprint on him and now he's offically HOOKED on r/c boating. So thanks again man for everything. Yet again, more quality craftsmanship from a great guy in this hobby.

~Mitch Jr.

Brandon, You are vary welcome.

Mark
Hey Mark,

I just want to personally thank you for hooking my brother up with that crank like you did. That was a class act move by both you and your brother.

I've NEVER seen him so excited about this hobby until now. As you can see he's on Intlwaters pretty much every hour of the day since then reading and learning, trying to soak up as much information as he can. If you could have only seen the look on his face once we got the motor and everthing together. I really thought that he was going to start drooling because he couldn't close his mouth from smiling so much. :lol:

You've definitely left an imprint on him and now he's offically HOOKED on r/c boating. So thanks again man for everything. Yet again, more quality craftsmanship from a great guy in this hobby.

~Mitch Jr.
He is right Mark,

I think I spent an hour out at the shop just staring at it after we got it on the boat.

Lol, it just blew my mind we actually had one right there. Never thought it would happen.

Thanks again, from everyone at Atwell Racing, especially me, can't thank you enough

- Brandon

Hornet's almost fixed and set to go, just some sanding to do and adding bolts and the motor. Hopefully no rain this weekend or rough water and we'll be able to get in another weekend of testing.

- Brandon

Testing went great today.

Calm water and no wind..

Also got some kncks in the bottom from not taking a corner to well and running over a mono. He lost a pipe, I got a ding in my boat. Sorry Dennis!

Same set- up as last time just leaned it out some. Needs a shorter header and a bigger prop then it should be set.

No video this time though guys, sorry.

More testing and breaking in next week.

- Brandon

It's good to see the next generation excited about this.

Brandon and Jr. now is your time to shine.

Just remember, water is your X=factor. 2 lap wonders don't get titles in 6 lap races.

Watch WTC '08 videos and you will learn Charleston has surprises at every turn.

RP

Wow thats a name no ones seen in awhile!

Thanks Premo, I hope we can pull it off.

Also, thanks for the heads up. Charleston was freindly to me my first race, but that was what, a 5 boat heat. Now were talking eight with 4 rounds total. Got to make sure I stay focused.

But you're not going?

- Brandon

Back