Mark Leyde Novarossi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Atwell

I would just like to thank Mr. Leyde for the conversion kit and the offer I was given. Not many people would have done that and it was really cool of him and his brother, Tim, to do this.

To everyone else, like we said, Team Atwell's coming with missles. ;) :ph34r:

Also, let me thank the motor man that did this project, S.S. IV :ph34r: And Glenn Quarles, the Novarossi distributor in America for getting me the motor out.

- Brandon

iPHONE 280.JPG iPHONE 283.JPG iPHONE 282.JPG iPHONE 281.JPG

New side view picture

iPHONE 279.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark sure is a hell of a guy eh? Hard to find people willing to go so far to help another out. Oh, and Tim's not too bad either ;)

Looks like a HOT ROD! Hope your dad put a restrictor plate on it... lol all the old guys might be in trouble!

Looks like a HOT ROD! Hope your dad put a restrictor plate on it... lol all the old guys might be in trouble!
A restrictor plate? Please, all it needs is a good 'ole 20 pound dumbell in the back, that should keep it down while it rippin' over the waves. Lol

- Brandon

A restrictor plate? Please, all it needs is a good 'ole 20 pound dumbell in the back, that should keep it down while it rippin' over the waves. Lol

- Brandon
Heck, i would even go as far to add Otto's set- up to it. Give Ron Shaw more reason to retire his resurrected Lee- crafts and finally buy a vision. :p

- Brandon

Lol after reading everything on here about Otto's outboard, it sounds like that's a touchy subject with Ron. He can be beat, Tonya did it at SOWEGA.... but now granted Otto's missile went space bound!

Lol after reading everything on here about Otto's outboard, it sounds like that's a touchy subject with Ron. He can be beat, Tonya did it at SOWEGA.... but now granted Otto's missile went space bound!
Haha, im just jokin around some. Yea, that boat can't handle SOWEGA waters yet. Give Otto a little while, he'll have that thing dialed in to seek and destroy My uncles Pro motor.

- Brandon

I would just like to thank Mr. Leyde for the conversion kit and the offer I was given. Not many people would have done that and it was really cool of him and his brother, Tim, to do this.

Also, let me thank the motor man that did this project, S.S. IV :ph34r: And Glenn Quarles, the Novarossi distributor in America for getting me the motor out.

- Brandon

View attachment 35578 View attachment 35579 View attachment 35580 View attachment 35577
Brandon,

Kudos on your pipe selection. That is the best 40 ob pipe ever made. Equi ends and Irwin center section. Should be a screamer...... ;)

- Brandon

View attachment 35578 View attachment 35579 View attachment 35580 View attachment 35577
Brandon,

Kudos on your pipe selection. That is the best 40 ob pipe ever made. Equi ends and Irwin center section. Should be a screamer...... ;)
Thank ya Ron, it was either this or a J- pipe and we hadn't ever run it, so we popped it on to test.

- Brandon
Heck, i would even go as far to add Otto's set- up to it. Give Ron Shaw more reason to retire his resurrected Lee- crafts and finally buy a vision. :p

- Brandon
Hahaha. You are too funny Brandon. If you run circles around me I will need to put Shawn on speed dial for sure..... ;)

- Brandon

Brandon,

Thank ya Ron, it was either this or a J- pipe and we hadn't ever run it, so we popped it on to test.
If you decide to ever part with that pipe keep me in mind..... ;)

Sure wish I got a Hornet with a Nova Rossi .46 when I was 13. Instead I got a Top Speed 1 with an O.S. that still had the head shims in it. Now I really see who the favorite is. Thanks dad. <_<

~Jr. :lol:

When are you going to try out this combo? I'm going to run mine sunday, Same motor and pipe,but on Tommy Lee's oval boat with the turn fin. This boat had perfect score,with a K&B,at last year's WTC. I dumped in the run-off with Jay,and had to settle for second. My Parkinson's affected my ability to drive last year,but now I have things under control. Looking forward to some great racing,

When are you going to try out this combo? I'm going to run mine sunday, Same motor and pipe,but on Tommy Lee's oval boat with the turn fin. This boat had perfect score,with a K&B,at last year's WTC. I dumped in the run-off with Jay,and had to settle for second. My Parkinson's affected my ability to drive last year,but now I have things under control. Looking forward to some great racing,
Were hoping to test this sunday to. Thats the one of a kind record boat. isn't it bob? And glad to hear you have it under control, being my first WTC, it's lookin to be pretty good. Boat, motor, and turnout wise.

Is it april yet?

- Brandon.

Let me know what props work for you,and i'll do the same
Alright Bob, I'll shoot you a pm after we get back from testing tomorrow, or you, whichever, doesn't matter to me.

Brandon,

Is that the Rossi header on there?

Mike
Hey Mike,

My dad said it would cost you two of those one-way valves if you wanted to know.

Lol, yes, it a rossi it, its a very tight squeeze, but it works.

- Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I tried to jam it on my lawless...it's a no-go. Man, now your dad has you on team "Beat up Mikey for some check valves". LOL :D :D !!! PM me your address and I'll send a couple out Monday.

Back