• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Many boating related items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Allen

Selling all boating related items after relocating to N.C. due to serious back problem. Some of the items to be sold include the following: New in the box engines, Mac's, OPS, CMB,s, K&B, Picco's, Rossi, HP, etc; Andy Brown boat kits, latest Crapshooter .80 boat kit, tunnel hull, scale hull, many propellers (many balanced, sharpened, hardened,), pitch gage, magnetic prop balancer; retrive boat with gas motor & trailer; complete radio setups including chargers; 2 dynos; carbon & fiber glass cloth; vacuum bagging pump & supplies; 4.5 & 6.0 lb foam sheets; aircraft plywood, etc, etc. I Also have a K-.90 new in the box engine. I will make this list detailed & complete when I return to N.C. in January 2008.

No pay pal & all shipping costs paid by buyer.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Jim Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I would like to look Into your vacuum bagging set up. Please contact me threw my e-mail with a detail or two with maybe a pic and a price.

Thanks,

Derrick

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling all boating related items after relocating to N.C. due to serious back problem. Some of the items to be sold include the following: New in the box engines, Mac's, OPS, CMB,s, K&B, Picco's, Rossi, HP, etc; Andy Brown boat kits, latest Crapshooter .80 boat kit, tunnel hull, scale hull, many propellers (many balanced, sharpened, hardened,), pitch gage, magnetic prop balancer; retrive boat with gas motor & trailer; complete radio setups including chargers; 2 dynos; carbon & fiber glass cloth; vacuum bagging pump & supplies; 4.5 & 6.0 lb foam sheets; aircraft plywood, etc, etc. I Also have a K-.90 new in the box engine. I will make this list detailed & complete when I return to N.C. in January 2008.
No pay pal & all shipping costs paid by buyer.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Jim Allen
HI Jim; Sorry to here about your back problums. I finally finished the bell valve for my tether car from the information you sent me. I have run it three times. It is much better than i expected, It seems to have more power every. Our track here in Calif. is in bad shape traction wise and the first time i ran the valve i ran 205mph .I owe you one there!! Anyway i am interested in some of your parts you have for sale. I would have called you but i misplaced your phone number. Anyway if you have anything left ,give me a call. Marry Christmas! Regards, Jack OD. 562-8604694

Back